Welcome to HLL
Hillsborough Little League (HLL) provides fun and rewarding Little League experiences for boys and girls in Hillsborough and adjacent areas of San Mateo, Burlingame and Millbrae. Roughly 700 boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 13 participate in the league each year.
Hillsborough Little League has a proud tradition of excellence in both regular season and All-Star play. We have won over 25 All-Star titles since our inception in 1993, including a NorCal State title in 2018.
HLL Sportswear Now Available!
HLL has partnered with Gear Up Sports and Nike to bring you a wide variety of HLL-branded sportswear. Click on the link to the right and get yours now!
All-Star / Superbowl Daily Updates
- 11-12 All Stars lost to San Carlos 1-0 and were eliminated. The only run of the game came on a walk-off play with two outs in the bottom of the sixth inning.
- 10-11 All Stars lost to Pacifica American 10-3 and were eliminated.
- Many thanks to both teams, managers and coaches for representing HLL!
- 11-12 All Stars beat Alpine / West Menlo 8-2 in their third elimination game.
- 10-11 All Stars lost to San Mateo American 4-2 in the tournament semifinals.
- 11-12 All Stars beat Pacifica National 13-3 in their second elimination game.
- 10-11 All Stars beat Belmont-Redwood Shores 4-3 to advance to the tournament semifinals.
- 11-12 All Stars beat Belmont-Redwood Shores 6-1 in their first elimination game.
- 11-12 All Stars lost to Palo Alto 11-3 in the second round.
- 10-11 All Stars beat Palo Alto 13-3 in the second round. The game only went four innings due to the mercy rule, and Ian McMahon pitched all four. Hillsborough scored eight runs in the first inning alone!
- 9-10 All Stars lost to Redwood City East 7-6 in an eight-inning game and were eliminated. Thanks to our 9-10 All Star players, coaches and manager for playing hard on behalf of HLL!
- 11-12 All Stars beat Menlo Atherton 7-1 in the opening round, behind Luke Levitt's complete game pitching performance.
- 10-11 All Stars beat Alpine / West Menlo 6-3 in the opening round, scoring six unanswered runs after initially falling behind 3-0.
- 9-10 All Stars lost to San Mateo National 4-1 in the opening round.
- Majors Superbowl lost 4-3 to San Mateo American in the semifinals and were eliminated.
- Minors Superbowl lost 8-1 to Belmont-Redwood Shores in the semifinals and were eliminated.
- Thanks to all Superbowl players, coaches and managers for representing HLL, and congratulations for making it to the semifinal round!
- Majors Superbowl won 2-1 in a walk-off over San Mateo National in the second round.
- Minors Superbowl won 7-6 over San Mateo National in the second round.
- Majors Superbowl won 14-1 over Belmont-Redwood Shores in the opening round.
- Minors Superbowl won 17-8 over Palo Alto in the opening round.
All-Star Teams Announced
The following coaches and players have been selected to represent HLL in the upcoming District 52 All-Star and Superbowl Tournaments. Congratulations and good luck to all!
Congratulations to the Upper Division championship teams!
- Majors Playoff Champions: Majors Cardinals, Manager John Sheputis
- Majors Regular Season Champions: Majors Giants, Manager Dan Carroll
- Minors Playoff Champions: Minors Reds, Manager Nate Crawford
- Minors Regular Season Champions: Minors Padres, Manager Eric Ranta
- AAA Playoff and Regular Season Champions: AAA Orioles, Manager Geoffrey Smith
- AA Playoff Champions: AA Cardinals, Manager Clint Brayton
- AA Consolation Winners: AA Mets, Manager Bruce Burkard
Individual Award Winners
The following individuals were honored with awards at the HLL 2019 Closing Ceremonies:
- Most Voted Baseball Player: Anakin Manuel and Beau Schaffer (tie)
- Hank Harris Little Leaguer of the Year: Ryan Drake
- Majors Manager of the Year: Ben Coughlin
- Minors Manager of the Year: Eric Ranta
- AAA Manager of the Year: Jeff Rizzo
- Volunteer of the Year: Brian Zucker
- Youth Umpire of the Year: Eric Breazeale
Congratulations to all, and many thanks for your tremendous contributions to our league!
New to HLL?
Learn all about our Baseball and Challenger divisions, find out more about our All-Star and Superbowl teams, or take a look at a few helpful documents relating to the league. Or read through our list of frequently-asked questions.
Looking for Training or Playing Opportunities Beyond HLL?
Little League Bat Information
Click here for the latest information on Little League baseball bat requirements.
Rules for Dogs on our Fields
- Dogs are not allowed on school property from 30 minutes before school starts until 30 minutes after school is over. This applies to dogs of ALL sizes, including dogs in the arms of their owners.
- Dogs must be on a leash in the custody of an adult. An adult must be in control of their dog while minor children are present.
- Clean up after your dog.
|Recent News Articles|
Any questions? Contact HLL Information Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.