Welcome to HLL
Hillsborough Little League (HLL) provides fun and rewarding Little League experiences for boys and girls in Hillsborough and adjacent areas of San Mateo, Burlingame and Millbrae. Roughly 700 boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 13 participate in the league each year.
Hillsborough Little League has a proud tradition of excellence in both regular season and All-Star play. We have won over 25 All-Star titles since our inception in 1993, including a NorCal State title in 2018.
Congratulations to the Upper Division championship teams!
- Majors Playoff Champions: Majors Cardinals, Manager John Sheputis
- Majors Regular Season Champions: Majors Giants, Manager Dan Carroll
- Minors Playoff Champions: Minors Reds, Manager Nate Crawford
- Minors Regular Season Champions: Minors Padres, Manager Eric Ranta
- AAA Playoff and Regular Season Champions: AAA Orioles, Manager Geoffrey Smith
- AA Playoff Champions: AA Cardinals, Manager Clint Brayton
- AA Consolation Winners: AA Mets, Manager Bruce Burkard
Individual Award Winners
The following individuals were honored with awards at the HLL 2019 Closing Ceremonies:
- Most Voted Baseball Player: Anakin Manuel and Beau Schaffer (tie)
- Hank Harris Little Leaguer of the Year: Ryan Drake
- Majors Manager of the Year: Ben Coughlin
- Minors Manager of the Year: Eric Ranta
- AAA Manager of the Year: Jeff Rizzo
- Volunteer of the Year: Brian Zucker
- Youth Umpire of the Year: Eric Breazeale
Congratulations to all, and many thanks for your tremendous contributions to our league!
New to HLL?
Learn all about our Baseball and Challenger divisions, find out more about our All-Star and Superbowl teams, or take a look at a few helpful documents relating to the league. Or read through our list of frequently-asked questions.
Looking for Training or Playing Opportunities Beyond HLL?
Little League Bat Information
Click here for the latest information on Little League baseball bat requirements.
Rules for Dogs on our Fields
- Dogs are not allowed on school property from 30 minutes before school starts until 30 minutes after school is over. This applies to dogs of ALL sizes, including dogs in the arms of their owners.
- Dogs must be on a leash in the custody of an adult. An adult must be in control of their dog while minor children are present.
- Clean up after your dog.
|Recent News Articles|
Any questions? Contact HLL Information Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.