Welcome to HLL
Hillsborough Little League (HLL) provides fun and rewarding Little League experiences for boys and girls in Hillsborough and adjacent areas of San Mateo, Burlingame and Millbrae. Roughly 700 boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 13 participate in the league each year.
Hillsborough Little League has a proud tradition of excellence in both regular season and All-Star play. We have won over 25 District and Sectional All-Star titles since our inception in 1993.
Congratulations to the Upper Division championship teams!
- Majors Playoff Champions: Majors Phillies, Manager George Cresson
- Majors Regular Season Champions: Majors Giants, Manager Dan Carroll
- Minors Playoff and Regular Season Champions: Minors Yankees, Manager David Rhein
- AAA Playoff Champions: AAA Nationals, Manager Mike Chesnosky
- AAA Regular Season Champions: AAA Angels, Manager Andrew Duffell
- AA Playoff Champions: AA Giants, Manager Timothy Perotti
- AA Playoff Runner-Ups: AA Cubs, Manager Geoffrey Smith
Individual Award Winners
The following individuals were honored with awards at the HLL 2018 Closing Ceremonies:
- Most Voted Baseball Player: Dylan Kall and Dean Moss (tie)
- Hank Harris Little Leaguer of the Year: Conrad Wilbur
- Majors Manager of the Year: Tom Callen
- Minors Manager of the Year: Brad Cook
- AAA Manager of the Year: Eric Ranta
- Volunteer of the Year: Hsiao Peng
- Youth Umpire of the Year: Zach Vernon
Congratulations to all, and many thanks for your tremendous contributions to our league!
New to HLL?
Learn all about our Baseball and Challenger divisions, find out more about our All-Star and Superbowl teams, or take a look at a few helpful documents relating to the league. Or read through our list of frequently-asked questions.
Looking for Training or Playing Opportunities Beyond HLL?
Little League Bat Information
Click here for the latest information on Little League baseball bat requirements.
Rules for Dogs on our Fields
- Dogs are not allowed on school property from 30 minutes before school starts until 30 minutes after school is over. This applies to dogs of ALL sizes, including dogs in the arms of their owners.
- Dogs must be on a leash in the custody of an adult. An adult must be in control of their dog while minor children are present.
- Clean up after your dog.
|Recent News Articles|
Any questions? Contact HLL Information Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.